Thursday, March 29, 2007

Some People

Some people would keep coming back to your life no matter how much you try to get rid of them. They are like leeches, which would suck out your blood and happiness at the same time. Amazing is, these people were never bothered about you when you were there for them, the leech in them gets alive the moment you leave them, earlier I presume both of them were sleeping. By both I mean they themselves and even the leech. And silly is, these people know I might never forgive them and still they would come back for no reason at all. Leeches doesn’t have a spine? The more they come to me the more I hate them. Why can’t I forgive them? Not that I don’t believe in forgiving people, I do I have another set of people whom I easily forgive, would talk about them in the second part the leeches need more of my attention. With them I get stubborn, and this stubbornness slowly turns into hatred as I said the more they come the more I hate them. On face I might pretend to ignore them, also acting polite at times, polite wit the sarcasm they fail to understand, they fail to see the real face inside me which would always abhor them. Yet another worst part of them is when they seek for forgiveness you might even feel that they are trying to oblige you in some way. Some people would never change. They would crib when they have things and crib more when the things are lost. I am not much of an identity discloser so I wouldn’t name them.

The other set of people I am going to talk about is exactly opposite to the first one, there is no feeling of hatred ness here. No matter how much I tend to ignore them at times, doesn’t matter the times I act indifferent to them, neither does it matter how many times I might tell them that I hate them nor that I would act as a perfect loving person. I would give a damn if the world shouts at me but I might cry when these people say something loudly, even when they might be right at their point. I might care for them at times and there would be even times when I wouldn't care. There aretimes when with them the strongest part inside might just seem like the weakest one, vulnerable too.All I know is I would be there for these people, if not physically then definately mentaly present and unlike the first set of people I would always forgive them cos I know these people would never come up seeking for my forgiveness if they hit me in the same way others did. I would have talked more about these people but writing more, disclosing their identities wouldn’t be worth doing, that I believe in a way would lose its effect. Things which I don’t like are much easier to talk.

1 comment:

sAuRaBh sHeKhAr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.