Friday, February 16, 2007

I need to be guided :)

I can’t really help if my memory sucks between I don’t think losing some part f ur memory is that bad. Few days back I met a school fren f mine who I believe had shock of his life after seeing what I have turned in2 (wouldn’t atleas cal myslf as junk n after dis ‘m al d mre proud of d way I am)atleas I think so….he he!
I am posting pieces of our conversation see 4 urslf…..I need 2 b guided!

(I don’t think u were expecting me 2 mention his name here…lets jus cal him d guy).

Guy: u used to be so much enthusiastic bout everything, never short of words, happy
Me: I get bored of happiness, similar way I get bored of being sad too
(between I still wonder if I ever was so cheery in my life)
Guy:
I wud like to talk to u someday, r u close to ur family?
Me: not that much
Guy: whom do u love the most in this world?
Me: myself
Guy: and then
Me: and then?
After myself no1 in particular
Guy: ur mother
may be?
Me: I don't ve a prob wit her.
Guy: k, what ur plans to get married?
Me: I don’t want to get married. Ever but since my parent’s wud want tht...I wud do whenever they ask me 2 n who ever they ask me 2
Guy: u certainly need to be guided
Wel he is not yet finished now comes d “guidance” part. For sometime I thought answering so many questions n then being judged I need guidance or not, I mite b playing some game show. Between posting the whole conversation would be a drag so m just posting d interesting pieces.

Guy:
why do u think only about urself?
Me: he he.....I don’t noe y? y shud I think abt ppl? n now m not even being cruel wit them, when they ask 4 smthg m thr, y do u think I shud b thr when m not needed?

And now comes d bombshell…..

Guy: do u think this is your life?
Me: whose life is it then?
Guy: everybody's, mine, ur bro.
Me: (‘m stil under shock) its not everybody's life its jus mine, evry1 plays a part in my life, sooner o later their part wud end, al that wud remain wud b my own self.

Guy: this is not my life, this life is for everybody who can influence my life and get influenced by it

Me: my life is mine,u cant change d way I think of all thgs m jus indifferent towards a lot f thgs n that mite not b rite o normal 4 others, but they jus true 4 me if m not emotional how do I get up one fine day n change myself n what u talk bat being dead from inside I mite b one like that...having nthg 2 do wit life n I cant bcm what ppl ask me 2 cos I feel choked so I jus try as much as I kan but I wud always remain like dis.

I believe that was the end of our conversation…and I stil can’t understand why does everyone try changing something or the othr? And changes and being true with someone be it urself o othrs is a completely diff thg..but some people would never understand that…neway lets see who al thinks I need to be guided in life!

6 comments:

sAuRaBh sHeKhAr said...

u talk like i would have talked... careless nd free. u cannot be guided. heheh

Shalabh said...

i c ur point....but try n do really try to interpret in ur own way wat tht guy was actually tryin to say...maybe in sum warped way he had a point....but thts a definite maybe

sanyukta said...

try 2 interpret? wht? tht my life is not mine? lol! i dnt think i kan cal my life as sm1 else's..ppl wud stil b mre o less like a crowd to me who keeps comin o goin which has nthg 2 do wit influencin sm stay 4 long n sm leave soon thts it...n wrapd point, i dnt see any, if u find one y dnt u tel me, d wrapd up point

Shalabh said...

there u go..pretty much the reaction i had predicted...u still missed my point...so not likely that u will get the point im tryin to make....carry on..

sanyukta said...

yea cos i kan nvr undrstan ne wrapd up point

sanyukta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.